Junior Energy Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunlink Energy is a local company, A+ BBB rated, With over 200,000 installs of experience under one roof. With an emphasis on high-quality equipment at an affordable price, we’re dedicated to providing the top of the line energy solutions and electrical services to customers. All while proving an excellent customer experience that's uniform throughout the life of the system.
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious professional who has a passion for renewable energy and who wants to succeed at every level of their career; personally, professionally, and financially. You’ll have an opportunity to be a leader in one of America’s fastest growing industries with a rapidly growing local full service solar installer.
Sales representatives are currently the highest paid sales position in the country, especially in the solar industry. The solar industry is growing rapidly, and Sunlink Energy understands that it is essential to ensure our sales representatives have the best pay, the best resources, with an industry leading sales program to ensure everyone prospers. As a sales consultant at Sunlink Energy, you will work with the most successful professionals in the industry to help customers see the many benefits that switching to solar provides.
Sunlink Energy's 8 Core Values
- Self Improvement
- Customer Commitment
- Full benefits after 90 days
- Weekly Spiffs
- Monthly team outings
- Quarterly Company Meetings
- Flexible schedule
- Company Gear (Apparel)
- Culture that is unmatched
- Comprehensive Training Program with continuing support
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Canvas your assigned territory and find prospects to speak with about the benefits of solar.
- Set appointments to meet with decision-makers and design their system with them.
- Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have access to a cell phone and personal transportation.
- Willing to knock doors, overcome objections, and close deals.
- Local candidates only - must live in Phoenix Metro Area
Are you ready for financial freedom?
Job Types: Full-time, 1099
Commission structure: Sky's the limit!
Avg consultants make $80,000.00 yr!
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85257: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
1465 N Hayden Rd #120 ScottsdaleScottsdale, AZ
Get fresh Junior Solar Installer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.