Sunland Group, Inc. Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Sunland Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Scheduler in our Houston office.
Qualified applicants for Scheduler will have a minimum of 3 years of project scheduling experience with Oracle P6. The Scheduler will be responsible for the development, review, evaluation, and monitoring of both Engineering and Construction scheduling.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in project scheduling in an Engineering/Construction environment
- 3+ years of experience with Primavera P6
- Working knowledge of contractor schedule change management
- Excellent professional verbal and written skills
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of disciplines
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
We offer excellent employer paid benefits including health, dental, AD&D, life insurance, paid time off, and a 401K plan with employer match up to 4%. Starting compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
Sunland Group, Inc.
Sunland Group, Inc. is a multidisciplinary company of professionals that was founded in 1985. We provide program and project management, engineering, architecture and construction management services for a variety of clients. Check out our website www.sunlandgrp.com.
3200 Wilcrest DriveHouston, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Sunland Group, Inc.