We are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our new and growing team and help us sharply increase our product sales by scaling and refining our current marketing efforts.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented with the ability to handle a large amount of data in an organized and efficient way. This position won't be limited to only working on Amazon or Google or any one single channel, but will be responsible for managing all of our PPC based marketing channels. Applicants should have strong experience working with e-commerce marketplaces and websites. You will be responsible for overseeing our marketplace ads on Amazon, Walmart, and eBay, as well as our Google ads, (search, display, shopping, YouTube), Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, and other social channels.
This role is not for managing a 3rd party agency, but rather to replace our agencies to do this in-house. To be successful, candidates should have 3+ year of experience directly running the paid marketing and PPC efforts of a consumer centered product or brand.
We're looking for someone that is:
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, and wearing many hats. We're lean and mean and not at all corporate.
- Highly motivated. We ask a lot of our team members, and expect them to push hard to get things done.
- Detail Oriented - there are a lot of details to keep track of, so you'll need to have keen attention to detail.
- Must be energetic, creative, and willing to to take ownership of problems and see them through to a solution.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong organizational skills - Again, TONS of data and information to keep track of.
- Strong Salary with room for increase with strong performance
- Health and dental coverage
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- Year-end bonus (Performance Based)
Why Work Here?
Company in tremendous growth with high earning potential.