In the Applied AI lab, you will work with a group of talented scientists and engineers to solve complex, challenging real-world problems by leveraging the latest technology in NLP, computer vision, deep learning, and big data analytics.
We have open positions at different levels depending on your experience.
- Design and develop effective, cutting-edge algorithms to solve real-world problems
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge in Software Engineering, and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Participate in the high level design of large-scale projects
- Evaluate and test algorithms to drive the success of our products such as Chatbot and Face Recognition
- Degree with computer science/engineering, statistics, applied mathematics, and/or related
- Hands-on experience in building scalable processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and, model implementation
- Understanding of predictive/analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices
- Research and develop advanced AI/Machine Learning solutions and apply them to tackle real-world problems
- Take ownership of projects and build proof-of-concepts (POCs) that can demonstrate utilization, value, and lead to scalable solutions
- Strong programming skills with Java and/or Python
- Fluent in Chinese
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or Speech Recognition technologies a strong plus
- The following skills will also be a plus: database, data visualization (D3.js, Highcharts), NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase), Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, HBase), and Spark