Shipping and Receiving Clerk
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Excellent Computer Skills
· High School Diploma or GED
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
· Determine the method of shipment, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
· Arrange for carrier pickup
· Compare the quantity and identification numbers of merchandise against orders
· Enter pallet tags and ticket information into the computer.
· Print identifying information and shipping instructions that will go on the containers
· Prepare records of merchandise shipped
· Post weight and ship charges
· Keep files of shipping records
· Trace missing or misplaced shipments
· Verify receipt of shipments against bills of lading, invoices or other records
· Record shortages and reject damaged merchandise
· Receive and send faxes, emails, and phone calls to facilitate shipping and receiving needs.
· Sort mail incoming and prepare outgoing
The machines, tools, equipment and work aids used may include:
Computers with internet, Telephone, Fax, Copier, Scanner, Postage Meter
Sunheaven Farms, LLC