WELCOME TO SUNGRADE SOLAR
Voted 2018 Best Places to Work on Glassdoor
We are looking to fill positions for our growing company. We are currently seeking roles to fill our sales consultant position for our solar programs. Here at Sungrade Solar, our founders have grown us to over $50 million dollars in revenue. We have helped thousands of customers throughout California install solar energy on their homes.
What we offer:
High Commission Structure
Projected income: 5-6 figure income annually
Relocation Assistance for qualified candidates.
This Position is located in California, United States (Northern and Southern Locations)
Re-location is mandatory for this position if you are out of state (relocation assistance may be available)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales/canvassing/fundraising, or any fast-paced role showcasing confidence, communication, persuasiveness, and people skills
- Minimum 1 year of proven successful sales/customer service/fundraising/canvassing experience
- Willingness to learn all new technology and procedures in a rapidly changing industry
- Strong customer service skills with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Ability to use sound judgment in qualifying (or disqualifying) customers for our solar products
- Flexible to work some evenings and weekends
- Eligible to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)
- Prior knowledge of solar is not a requirement, but definitely a bonus
- Learn to generate leads by canvassing neighborhoods and educating homeowners on saving money by going solar
- Hone your personal voice to reach people in an educational, collaborative and powerfully effective way (no pushy sales stuff here)
- Learn to identify and deploy the correct solar product for a homeowner’s unique situation
- Guide quality prospects through the solar installation process
- Determine suitability of sites using proprietary tools and satellite technology
- Deal effectively with all inquiries and represent Sungrade Solar in a professional way
- Build value in our company & products to gain enthusiastic buy-in from the customer
- Become an authority and help educate customers to shift to renewable energy
- Uphold team values and commitments, participate in training and growth opportunities
About Your New Team:
Sungrade has an exceptional and supportive culture based on ethical sales practices and an attitude of excellence. This isn’t an easy breezy job, but it’s well worth it, not just for the incredible personal financial security, but for our big-picture calling to help heal our planet and participate in the shift to green power.
*Voted 2018 Best Places to Work on Glassdoor*
SUNGRADE SOLAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.