Territory Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Sungage Financial Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
For over a decade, the Sungage team has been comprised of talented and passionate professionals who are dedicated to building deep-rooted customer partnerships. They do it by approaching their day-to-day interactions with unconditional friendliness combined with exceptional expertise. From generous benefits to frequent community-building events to our employee Inclusion Working Group to our monthly employee Happiness Survey , we believe that creating a great culture and treating our people right is essential to a thriving, successful business.
Sungage Financial is looking for a Territory Account Manager (Inside Sales Representative) to join our growing sales team. The TAM will responsible for developing new business through prospecting as well as maintaining and growing relationships with existing customers. The sales team environment is built around fostering long-term relationships with the right customers. Our culture is driven and ambitious, and you'll be well supported in a highly collaborative and interactive environment.
- Cultivate and develop new and current relationships with business owners and sales reps for adoption and use of Sungage products
- Create and strengthen long term relationships via phone and webinars
- Meet sales objectives by region
- Manage 50+ accounts
- Establish a sales strategy by the installer, state, and region
- Teach virtual sales training in a group environment
- Identify new opportunities that will contribute to unprecedented growth
- Develop training specific to individual accounts
- Ability to influence and connect with customers over the phone (excellent verbal communication skills)
- CRM/Salesforce experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Business to Business Relationship Experience
- Ability to communicate with executives and business owners
- Share a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, changing start-up environment
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Based out of our Oakland office
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably B2B, but solar not required
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
For over a decade, Sungage Financial has been shaping the residential solar industry by bringing reliable and flexible financing solutions to the market. Solar is a growth industry as homeowners increasingly understand the benefits to the planet and seek to control their energy use and household budget. Through our offering, Sungage enables solar installers to build strong and resilient businesses while helping families save money and live more sustainably.
Sungage is a welcoming environment of rapid change and constant growth. The key ingredients to our success are exceptional service and innovative technology and the amazing team that makes it all happen. The Company has offices in downtown Boston and Oakland. We offer a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits. Sungage is a proud member of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice Leadership Council within the Solar Energy Industries Association.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Sungage Financial