Senior Territory Account Manager
Sungage Financial Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sungage Financial is looking for a Senior Territory Account Manager to join our growing sales team. The TAM will be responsible for developing new business through prospecting as well as maintaining and growing relationships with existing customers. The sales team environment is built around fostering long-term relationships with the right customers. Our culture is driven and ambitious, and you'll be well supported in a highly collaborative and interactive environment.
- Cultivate and develop new and current relationships with business owners and sales reps for adoption and use of Sungage products.
- Create and strengthen long term relationships via phone, webinars and in person meetings
- Meet sales objectives by region
- Ability to manage 50+ accounts
- Establish a sales strategy by the installer, state, and region
- Lead group sales trainings both virtually and in person
- Identify new opportunities that will contribute to unprecedented growth
- Develop training specific to individual accounts
- Assist in training of new TAMS and working with sales leadership to create training content for fellow TAMs as needed
- Work closely with the sales leadership to achieve goals
- Minimum experience 3-5 years of B-B sales experience
- Past experience in solar industry required
- Strong knowledge of the solar industry required
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to influence and connect with customers over the phone and in person (excellent verbal communication skills)
- CRM/Salesforce experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Business to Business Relationship Experience
- Ability to communicate with executives and business owners.
- Share a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, changing start-up environment
- Highly organized and process-oriented
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
For over a decade, Sungage Financial has been shaping the residential solar industry by bringing reliable and flexible financing solutions to the market. Solar is a growth industry as homeowners increasingly understand the benefits to the planet and seek to control their energy use and household budget. Through our offering, Sungage enables solar installers to build strong and resilient businesses while helping families save money and live more sustainably.
Sungage is a welcoming environment of rapid change and constant growth. The key ingredients to our success are exceptional service and innovative technology and the amazing team that makes it all happen. The Company has offices in downtown Boston and Oakland. We offer a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits. Sungage is a proud member of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice Leadership Council within the Solar Energy Industries Association.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Sungage Financial