- Expired: September 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Plus, youll be working in a dynamic, fast-moving start-up environment filled with the friendliest folks youve ever worked with.
- Writing clean, efficient code based on requirements provided by our Product team
- Writing back-end code in Node.
- Writing and maintaining automated test coverage in Jest
- Estimating effort and completion time for projects
- Participating in team training sessions to develop new skills
- Working within established development and deployment processes
- Managing the demands of ongoing release cycle
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Sharing your experience with other developers to strengthen and expand their skills
- Deep desire to continuously improve at the craft of programming
- Experience with the git version control system
- Consumption or development of public APIs
- Ability to maintain a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers
- Ability to accept responsibility for the direction, control or planning of activities
- Patience and communication skills to lead and mentor others
- Systems thinking skills to conceptualize problems broadly and define solutions that will be performant and supportable
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
Note that this is not a fully remote position. Applicants are expected to be able to commute to our Boston office once a week.
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Sungage Financial is shaping the residential solar industry by bringing reliable and flexible financing solutions to the market. While the cost of a solar energy system has dropped dramatically over the past decade, financing has been the catalyst that has allowed more and more homeowners to go solar. Through our offering, Sungage enables solar installers to build strong and resilient businesses while helping families save money and live more sustainably.
Sungage is an environment of rapid change and constant growth. The key ingredients to our success are exceptional service and innovative technology. Our people are our secret sauce and we work hard to make Sungage a place that our employees never want to leave by providing endless growth and development opportunities. The Company has offices in downtown Boston and Oakland. We offer a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.