Directs, Supervises and coordinates the delivery of quality home care and maintains overall accountability for clinical and administrative staff of the Greenwood, MS branch of Sunflower Home Health
Requirements: Registered Nurse With Prior Management Experience.
Salary $60K (approx.)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate professional conduct and ethics according to agency policy and procedure
- Coordinate and supervise provision of home health care services that reflect the Agency’s philosophy and standards.
- Ensure all facets of the Agency’s operations are consistent with the physicians’ orders, federal and state laws and regulations, community professional standards and agency policy and procedure
- Assist in recruitment and selection of qualified personnel
- Monitor and manage staffing levels to maintain minimum staffing requirements
- Assist in planning and budgeting for the provision of agency services
- Participate in the continuing education for all employees responsible for patient care.
- Analyze and investigate patient concerns, infection control and risk management issues.
- Coordinate patient care services with all members of the health care team
- Establish and maintain effective communication with office and field staff, patients, families and physicians regarding progress in the patient’s medical condition
- Provide and document annual performance evaluation, counseling and disciplinary actions of direct report
- Ensure timelines and completion of all documentation of services to patients
- Ensure clinical staff competency by performing or designating a supervisor to perform concurrent patient visits with clinical staff
- Perform other job duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Nursing
- Participate in the rotation of administrative on-call during the week and on weekends as required.