Sunflower Communities: Nagel Assisted Living
- Coordinate and implement residents' individualized care plans
- Monitor resident needs, conditions and care
- Document and report changes in residents' conditions
- Order and receive medication from pharmacy
- Communicate priorities to Resident Assistant staff
- Provide excellent customer service and communication
- Current Practical Nursing License / LPN in the state of Minnesota
- Current CPR certification
- Geriatric nursing experience preferred, i.e. Assisted Living or Long Term Care setting
- Dedication and passion for senior care
Founded in 2015, Sunflower Communities is a family-owned business that provides housing opportunities for aging adults in Minnesota. Our mission is to offer quality health and housing services that promote independence and well-being for those we serve. Our primary goal is ensuring each resident in our community has the opportunity to build solid relationships, stay connected with the community, and enjoy the support they need in their own home.
genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.