Truck Driver CDL A
Sunfiber LLC Chester, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an integral member of the Logistics team, this individual is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of raw materials and finished product throughout operating locations.
- Responsible for timely and safe operation of a tractor-trailer to transport raw materials and finish products between business locations
- Ensures compliance with regulations for operating a tractor trailer, including pre-trip, post-trip and keeping accurate trip records.
- Responsible for the safe operations of a forklift and clamp truck.
- Loads and unloads trailers at origin and destination points.
- Safely transport materials throughout the facilities according to staging guidelines.
- Communicate with all levels of Logistics teams to ensure efficiency maximization
- Regularly conduct predictive and preventative maintenance on the equipment and associated components.
- Maintain up to date vehicle records for all state, federal, and insurance semi-annual and annual inspections.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor or Manager
Education / Training:
- Class A CDL License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical College Training / Certification Desirable
- OSHA 10 and/or 30 Certified Preferred
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Ability drive a forklift in an efficient, but safe manner
- Dealing with variable temperatures (hot/cold)
Sunfiber LLCWhy Work Here?
At Sun Fiber, our associates are their most important asset, and we focus on their personal improvement and achievement.
1247 Frederic DriveChester, SC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Sunfiber LLC