The Finance Manager will actively manage the Finance department and work with the executive team of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor the daily function of the accounting department and train the staff to perform tasks accurately including accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory control, and manufacturing cost analysis.
• Update all general ledgers and perform adjusting entries to integrate payroll information, inventory, and cost of goods manufactured into the accounting system.
• Reconcile bank statements to the company’s accounting book records and ensure the accuracy of accounting books.
• Prepare monthly financial reports, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as year-end financial reports.
• Provide various meaningful reports such as accounts payable detailed ledger, cash projection report, etc. for the management to make timely business decisions.
• Actively manage cash flows to ensure all expenses are correctly recorded, reimbursed or paid, all receivables are received within the contracted time period.
• Work with external auditors or governmental agencies in compliance with the federal, state, and local requirements if needed.
• Provide explanations to better understand financial statements and work closely with Senior Management to discuss financial matters and strategic planning.
• Provide observations on internal control matters and make comments and recommendations as appropriate.
• File annual corporate tax return for the companies including Sunergy America LLC and Sunergy California LLC. Supervise staff to file monthly or quarterly sales tax returns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
• Knowledge and skills in utilizing QuickBooks software.
• Ability to manage staff and the company’s financial information.
• Self-motivated with strong organization/prioritization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and business skills.
• Knowledge of GAAP and IRS regulations.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT REQUIRED
• A U.S. Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or college in Finance or Accounting
• Master’s Degree is a plus
• 5+ years of experience in financial management
• At least 3-5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Active CPA license preferred
• Be able to speak, read, and write the formal business language in Mandarin/English strongly preferred
Our Mission is to accelerate the adoption of solar technology across the world to conserve our environment and provide an environmentally friendly, sustainable and conflict-free power supply.
We believe the growth and prosperity of the Company depends on motivation, successes and achievements of our employees. We also feel that it is essential for all employees to work together as a team to guarantee success. We are a customer focused company with world-class brands and our employees are driven to deliver the highest quality of products to our customers.
We are committed to continuous improvement and innovation, adding value to all activities, and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to these standards makes us a great place to work and helps us continue as a category leader whose innovations often set the standard for the industry.
Join our dynamic, growing company!