The Sales Manager is responsible for planning and implementing comprehensive internal and external programs that increase revenue and profits utilizing the existing sales force and expanding or modifying the team as needed. This role is in a key position to formulate innovative business development and sales strategies with our leadership team. Product offering, pricing, and selling strategies are key functions of this position as well as decision making tied to making financial decisions that affect margin and inventory. The Sales Manager will deal with an array of potential customers, direct and indirect, and will possess a high level of sophistication and ability to deal with each of these groups.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute Company strategic plans within the USA (also North American if required).
• Responsible for delivering the targeted quarterly and annual revenue and margin contributions.
• Identify project and client opportunities while managing programs and assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and campaigns.
• Establish a network of customers offering solar photovoltaic modules and residential rooftop, commercial rooftop, and ground-mount solar photovoltaic packages.
• Assess operational issues regarding competitiveness, staying current in terms of trends, innovations, and pricing.
• Stay up to date with external and internal developments in the environment for identifying new market segments.
• Participate in developing a process to gather continuous feedback from clients.
• Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the US Solar Code of Business Conduct.
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and company policies.
• Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge in the Commercial Solar Sales industry.
• Excellent organizational, strategic, planning, and implementing skills.
• Ability to quickly learn detailed information about solar energy, industry, and US requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
• Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills.
• Proven skills to interact effectively with employees in order to direct workflow, assess performance and assign duties.
• Able to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.
• Possess the following personal qualities: integrity, creativity, high standards, commitment, ethical values, and achievement-oriented.
• Must possess a strong track record of closing a deal over $1M.
• Ability to negotiate in contracts.
Manages the following positions:
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT REQUIRED
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business Administration or related profession/field required.
• Minimum 1-3 years of B2B Solar Sales experience.
Our Mission is to accelerate the adoption of solar technology across the world to conserve our environment and provide an environmentally friendly, sustainable and conflict-free power supply.
We believe the growth and prosperity of the Company depends on motivation, successes and achievements of our employees. We also feel that it is essential for all employees to work together as a team to guarantee success. We are a customer focused company with world-class brands and our employees are driven to deliver the highest quality of products to our customers.
We are committed to continuous improvement and innovation, adding value to all activities, and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to these standards makes us a great place to work and helps us continue as a category leader whose innovations often set the standard for the industry.
Join our dynamic, growing company!