Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Help Desk capabilities with 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Help Desk hours are 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays.
- No On Call duty.
- Our Help Desk Staff has been working from home during COVID-19.
- The first day or two of training will be in the office, sending the person home as quickly as possible.
- As soon a Safer at Home is lifted, and we are allowed to return to the office, this position will be working from our Central Office location (rather than at home).