- Posted: 18 days ago
Sundance… A Place. An Idea. Celebrating and Enriching the Human Experience.Job Description
Sundance is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team. Sundance is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer with headquarters located in Salt Lake City, UT. Founded in 1969 by Robert Redford, Sundance is a unique brand that supports artistic endeavors and focuses on creativity, originality, and inspiration.
The Graphic Designer/Production Artist is responsible for the execution of electronic production and ensures that design elements are consistently applied. Works with all stages of electronic production for the catalog and will be responsible for the accuracy of the catalog.
What you'll be doing
- Format and place copy and images correctly and efficiently in layouts.
- Address scaling issues, cropping and bleed with the Production Manager.
- Maintain catalog libraries, style guides, and templates for production.
- Assist with electronic production on special projects as needed.
- Prepare all electronic files for pre-press, meeting all technical standards.
- Work with copywriters, merchandising, retail and other outside printers as needed.
- Create shared files for various groups for proofing.
- Assist the Production Manager in preparing layouts and files for meetings and approvals.
What we're looking for
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Production Artist or in a comparable role
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, print production or equivalent experience
- Expert in all Adobe Creative Suite programs with the expectation to stay abreast of the latest changes and new software on the market
- Knowledge of Pre-Press
- Knowledge of Offset Printing, preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized, results oriented, and have a high level of commitment to quality
- Must have strong organizational skills, be detail-oriented and remain focused in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly collaborative and have the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today. This position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, remote work is not offered for this role.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), paid time off, and great merchandise discounts.
For more information about our culture and brand at Sundance, please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/SundanceHoldingsGroupLLC
For the Sundance Story, visit: https://www.sundancecatalog.com/category/customer+service/about+us.do
Sundance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
All applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Sundance Holdings Group, LLC
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?