REGISTERED NURSE CIRCULATOR **Amazing benefits package
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patients problems or needs, the physicians medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years RN experience in surgical services/operating room highly preferred.
** CNOR certification is preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Certification premium pay
- Work/life integration
- and many more....
HealthcareView all jobs at Suncoast Drivers
Get fresh RN Circulator jobs daily straight to your inbox!