We are seeking a CDL Class A Local Drivers to join our team!
Dispatch time: Morning dispatch window. 12 - 6am. Depending on route could easily do a 2nd turn in the afternoon.
Touch Freight: Freight is palletized. Driver will use EPJ for pallets. Primary job is to ensure correct pallet is offloaded at correct store. Store personal is primary unloader. Dock and liftgate work.
7 day operation. Schedule could fluctuate but no overnights.
- Previous 2 years experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Must have some food delivery history!
- Ability to handle physical workload - pallet jack
- 12-14 Hr shifts
- City Route Driving is a plus
- Early A.M. Dispatch Schedule
- Must have a GOOD work history!
Please Text James at Suncoast Drivers if interested at 813-670-2035
SunCoast Drivers dedication to customer service means a personalized solution to your staffing needs. No matter how simple or complex, we can custom design a program to fit your company’s specific needs. Our driver program includes weekly pay, flexible scheduling, and no forced dispatch resulting in very low turnover rate. High driver retention gives SunCoast Drivers a superior driving staff that is experienced, safety oriented and motivated to be the best they can be in their service to our customers.