Accounting Structure Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to a recent increase in misrepresentation during the interview process, DTCC has implemented a new policy that requires a candidate’s headshot on the front page of the resume to be considered.
- Compile and analyze financial information in preparation of the monthly financials.
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends
- Develop and update departmental policies and procedures
- Responsible for intercompany review, analysis and adjustments.
- Evaluate current processes for opportunities to improve
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and support (US GAAP and IFRS) Financial Reporting team members
Skills: Financial Reporting, US GAAP and IFRS, Genereal Accounting, Financial Analysis
- MUST have Financial reporting and General accounting including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting management in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Experience working with Oracle ERP and EPM considered a plus.
- Must have 4 years degree
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Suncoast Drivers
Get fresh Remote Accounting Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.