Suncoast Drivers is a full-service transportation recruitment firm specializing in Class A & B CDL drivers. We are seeking an Account Rep Assistant to promote and grow Suncoast Drivers in given territories.
- Engage in client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, identifies cross-selling opportunities, identifies national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, sets and schedules client visits
- Ensure local market alignment with initiatives related to client targeting
- Call prospective or existing clients to obtain and/or close agreements for services or identify new hiring managers
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques for market, industry, and region
- Cold calling experience preferred but not required.
- Positive go-getter attitude.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create trust with prospective clients.
- Self-motivated and driven to be number one in sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Internet Explorer, and/or CRM applications.
- Hourly pay + aggressive goal driven commission plan
- Continued training and support
- Monday/Friday, no nights or weekends