(No H1 or OPT)
A Microsoft Dynamics AX Sr. Functional Consultant to join our team in Lexington, KY or Irving, TX.
Description: Provide Microsoft Dynamics AX support.
• Provide expertise in the Dynamics AX financial, supply chain and production/manufacturing functions.
• Respond to Dynamics AX support tickets, providing troubleshooting, issue resolution, and ticket closure.
• Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluate the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
• Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
• When necessary, collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes.
• Responsible for supporting the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customer's business requirements.
• Facilitate the customer's decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customization's are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application).
• Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics AX application.
• 5-8 years' experience as a Subject Matter Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics AX focused on manufacturing to support complex deployments
• MS Dynamics AX Certification in functional area.
• Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX platform and possess skills in how to architect solutions on a functional and technical level that will deliver high quality results, meet the client's needs and utilize the features and functions correctly and effectively
• Able to develop functional and technical specifications for Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations to other business applications
• Strong expertise in Identifying and recommending product customization's and enhancements to meet client requirements
• Ability to collaborate, manage and lead meetings with functional/technical consultants and client/end-users
• In-depth expertise installation, setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft SureStep methodology.