Sunburst Construction Inc Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Oversee Estimator/Design Manager
o Includes assisting when Design Manager is output is slowed due to large volume of incoming new leads
- Assisting president with drafting contracts, gathering pricing information and drawings for high profile clients i.e Belmont Country Club residents
- Review ALL drawings before they are provided to a client by the sales representative
- Assists sales representatives and design with construction or pricing questions
- Review sold projects to ensure they meet our production standards and timeline to build
- Review material take offs
- Develop and execute the weekly production management goals and plan
- Plan and task team members with daily work schedules
- Assigning project managers to incoming projects
- Assigning and overseeing project managers to ensure:
o PM scheduling internal and external resources per the agreed upon project timeline
o PM is managing job costing effectively
o PM is successfully executing project closing procedures
- Provide regular and appropriate feedback to Project Managers and crews to improve their workmanship and results we provide to our clients
- Implement and oversee standard building procedures to team members and crews
- Manage all incoming warranty items to closure
o Operations assists with identifying crew responsible for warranty
o Receptionist assists with scheduling/coordinated of main crew or repair crew
Sunburst Construction IncWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company that will bring a backyard oasis to life!
Sunburst Construction Inc has been in business for more than 25 years in the Northern Virginia Area. We are a local, family owned and operated home contractor that services the surround Northern Virginia Areas. We are a fully insured Class A licensed home contractor who prides ourselves on the quality of work and service we provide to our customers.
25560 Glenn Drive Suite 111 SterlingSterling, VA