Construction Project Manager
Sunburst Construction Inc Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager/Field Supervisor to join our team! As Construction Project Manager, you will assist in the entry and exit of projects, including but not limited to pre-construction site visits to assess feasibility, logistics, site conditions, and measurement verification. At the end of projects assist in preforming punch lists, walk through, and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and implement deck/patio construction projects
- Assist sales with structural design/concern
- Pre-Construction Meeting with client/sales
- Direct and lead crews
- Pre-construction tasks
- Material Take offs
- Crew pay sheets/discuss scope of the project
- Material delivery schedule
- Evaluate new deck construction strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Serve as a liaison between office and status of crews/projects
- Other duties as necessary to fulfill the responsibilities in the position
- Must be able to lift 80lbs or more
- Previous experience in deck/patio construction or related construction fields preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Sunburst Construction IncWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company that will bring a backyard oasis to life!
Sunburst Construction Inc has been in business for more than 25 years in the Northern Virginia Area. We are a local, family owned and operated home contractor that services the surround Northern Virginia Areas. We are a fully insured Class A licensed home contractor who prides ourselves on the quality of work and service we provide to our customers.
22560 Glenn Drive Suite 111 SterlingSterling, VA