Solar Energy Sales Consultant at Sunbright Solar LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38 to $60 Hourly
Solar Energy Sales Consultant
Sunbright Solar is looking to hire an experienced, energetic and driven solar consultant to join our rapidly expanding company. The ideal candidate will have a professional positive attitude with a mindset for education and customer service.
Solar Energy Consultants will travel locally throughout Southern Arizona, with a concentration in Tucson and the surrounding areas. In this position, you’ll be responsible for understanding the various types of equipment and arrays we offer to educate customers on their options and help them choose what’s right for their needs. You will work closely with clients providing insight on the benefits of solar, the installation process, and financing options. In addition, you’ll need to consistently uphold the exceptional customer experience we’re known for here at Sunbright Solar. As an A+ rated BBB business, 5 Star Google reviews, Premier Panasonic Dealer and the only SolarEdge preferred partner in Southern Arizona we strive for excellence and the right candidate will continue to provide this experience to the Tucson community.
- Educate homeowners on the benefits of solar energy
- Meet with homeowners in person or via Zoom.
- Manage pre-set appointments
- Attend Continuing Education workshop and sales meetings
- Meet personal and team sales goals
- 2+ Years of sales experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Open and flexible schedule, evening and weekend availability
- Ability to self-manage
- Valid Driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Professional, closer mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Annual Earning Potential $100,000+ per year
- Bi-Weekly commissions
- Training and development
- Team atmosphere
- Career Advancement
- Flexible Schedule
- Uncapped Commissions
- Bonuses on Self-generated deals
- Qualified Appointment Setting
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $230,000.00 per year
Sunbright Solar LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?