Full Stack Graphic Designer
Sunbit Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Full Stack Graphic Designer. Someone who is passionate about design in all forms. We need someone who can jump from designing a print brochure, digital assets, and presentations to UX and UI designs for apps and websites. Motion graphics and video editing as well. This is an exciting opportunity for any designer that is tired of pixel pushing and wants to create a robust portfolio of work that matters. As a young brand, you’ll help solidify our visual identity which needs to appeal to both retailers and consumers alike. We also work with a variety of well-known brands to create co-branded materials, meaning you won’t be stuck designing for a single brand. It will be like working in an agency, without the constant worry about losing your main account. Sounds pretty dreamy, right?! It’s a real career-defining opportunity and a fun team. If you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to have you aboard our rocket ship.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Sunbit is a technology company focused on reducing stress from daily purchases. We’re trailblazing new technology that helps shoppers realize the full potential of their buying power, provides merchants with tools to sell easier and helps lenders open the door to fair financing for people from all walks of life.
Join us to find your passion and grit—and best of all—contribute to solutions that make life for everyday people better.
- Define and refine our visual identity and build guidelines, templates, and a design asset library.
- Design a variety of B2B assets including presentations, brochures, event signage, and digital ads.
- Design a variety of B2C assets including point of purchase signage and materials, digital & social media assets, and compelling email designs.
- Work with our product team to design compelling user experiences and interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Collaborate with creative directors from major brands to build co-branded B2C point of purchase and digital assets.
- Create compelling short-form videos using both live footage and motion graphics.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Level Degree.
- 5+ years of related professional experience.
- Ability to work independently and interface with all levels of management.
- Creative problem solver that can leverage technology solutions to increase productivity.
- Highly organized and has the ability to prioritize based on business needs.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects).
- Powerpoint design is a plus.
- Some experience with video editing and motion graphics.
- Preferred - UI/UX experience with mobile and web applications.
Powered by JazzHR