Do you want to work with a leading global software company in the data center industry experiencing double digit growth in each of the last 5 years?
Do you want to represent a modern data center software product that often beats offers from larger multi-billion dollar companies?
Do you want to represent a product that garners praise, kudos, and high marks from customers and industry analysts?
Do you want to work in an open office space and beat your boss in ping-pong and foosball table?
Do you want to build a strong career foundation with a company that continues to grow and expand?
Are you competitive and want to win?
If yes, come join us!
- We are all about delighting our clients and live/breathe the end client/user experience
- We stock the office with soda, snacks, coffee and tea for you to refuel throughout the day
- We have amazing PTO Policy that allows you to take care of yourself and your family
- We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance to eligible employees
- We believe in collaboration, teamwork, creativity and taking initiative
Interested? Read on for additional details about this opportunity to join our amazing team!
We are looking for a Software Developer who enjoys keeping current in technology to help us develop a web application for data center management. We develop in a collaborative environment where our workday involves Java 11, Spring, Angular 12, Hibernate, REST APIs, PostgreSQL 12, Tomcat 9, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, and SCRUM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow Sunbird’s software development process to participate in full software development life cycle
· Analyze and clarify the requirements of software enhancements
· Design and implement software enhancements using Angular, HTML and CSS
· Assist in the maintenance and migration of AngularJS to Angular
· Produce efficient, reusable, and maintainable software code
· Write unit tests and perform unit testing and integration testing
· Deliver high-quality software code on time and on scope
· Work with QA testers to fix software defects in the application
· Research, evaluate, and leverage third-party software, libraries, and tools to facilitate software development
- 1+ years of professional experience in Angular development
- Solid experience with REST web service development
- Unix/Linux experience
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Creative, industrious, and self-managed
A candidate with experience in the following areas will be at an advantage:
- Graphic Design
- User Experience
- Experience migrating from AngularJS to Angular
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and applying style sheets to create sophisticated layouts
- What are customers saying about Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/reviews
- Why work at Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/careers
Great product, happy customers, growth opportunities, www.sunbirddcim.com/careers
- What is DCIM Software: www.sunbirddcim.com/what-dcim - What are customers saying about Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/reviews - Why work at Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/careers
Sunbird Software, Inc.Piscataway, NJ
WebsiteView All Sunbird Software, Inc. Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.