Sales Development Representative SDR
Do you want to work with a leading global software company in the data center industry experiencing double digit growth in each of the last 5 years?
Do you want to represent a product that garners praise, kudos, and high marks from customers and industry analysts?
Do you want to work in an open office space and beat your boss in ping-pong and foosball table?
Do you want to build a strong career foundation with a company that continues to grow and expand?
Are you competitive and want to win?
If yes, come join us!
- We are all about delighting our clients and live/breathe the end client/user experience
- We have a casual dress code
- We stock the office with soda, snacks, coffee and tea for you to refuel throughout the day
- We have amazing PTO Policy that allows you to take care of yourself and your family
- We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance to eligible employees
- We believe in collaboration, teamwork, creativity and taking initiative
Interested? Read on for additional details about this opportunity to join our amazing team!
The entry-level Sales Development Representative is responsible for activities that lead to building the sales pipeline by generating meetings and product demos. You should possess experience in cold calling and possess good telephone skills such as courtesy and communicating in a clear and articulate manner. You will be evaluated based on call performance, product knowledge, and ability to meet KPIs and SDR objectives. Developing sales techniques and automation processes are important parts of the job, and research skills are also beneficial to search for potential clients. The Sales Development Representative is our first touch-point with Data Center Managers looking to increase data center uptime, productivity and efficiency using technology. These “hunters” play a vital role as the initial contact with potential clients and building our sales pipeline. If you are passionate about building relationships, solving problems, empowering companies, and working in a fun and collaborative team environment, we are looking for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Create target call lists with sales management and territory sales managers to contact via phone and e-mail
- Place several telephone calls daily to potential prospects
- Quickly identify a company’s “pain points” to assess potential of future business
- Clearly articulate the correct position/messaging of the Sunbird Data Center Infrastructure Management software solution
- Accurately track and document all work activities in Hubspot CRM, update all required fields and relationships between records in a timely fashion
- Continually enhance email headlines and copy, learning and enhancing based on industry best practices
- Continually monitor and document what’s working and what’s not working to feedback to sales management and make suggestions for process improvement
- Facilitate smooth transfer of quality opportunities to senior team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for selling (IT industry background preferable)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain phone conversations with potential clients
- Operational excellence in managing lists, leads, creating meetings, and sales development activities that drive top of funnel
- Experience with software sales and/or business process sales, preferably within the information technology domain
- Knowledge of Data Centers, and the operational day to day management of them a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, CRM, and other sales and marketing automation tools.
- Ability to stay up-to-date with all trends in the market that may affect the sale of products
- Hard-working, reliable, resourceful, responsive, personable, optimistic, enjoyable, easy to work with, direct, honest, sincere
- Excellent listening, written, verbal, phone, and remote presentation skills
- BA/BS degree or technological certifications are preferred. Communications, Marketing, or other Business-related majors preferred
Sunbird is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
- What are customers saying about Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/reviews
- Why work at Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/careers
Great product, happy customers, growth opportunities, www.sunbirddcim.com/careers
- What is DCIM Software: www.sunbirddcim.com/what-dcim - What are customers saying about Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/reviews - Why work at Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/careers
Sunbird Software, Inc.
5121 S Solberg AveSioux Falls, SD
WebsiteView All Sunbird Software, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.