CDL A/B Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunbelt Rentals is hiring CDL A Truck Drivers to be based out of multiple locations within the Los Angeles, CA Metro Area. This is a local, home nightly route.
As a Class A CDL driver with Sunbelt Rentals, you will deliver and recover a variety of equipment, tools and supplies to and from the customer worksite. This role will generally drive a Class A truck hauling equipment on a flatbed (dovetail) or RGN (lowboy) trailer in a variety of conditions, including urban, suburban, rural settings. Ability to drive safely in tight settings, such as construction zones, is required. Those with less than 2 years of CDL A driving experience may be hired as a trainee.
- Hourly pay that is dependent on experience. Entry level (2 years or less CDL A) starts at $22+/hr. Experienced (CDL A with 3+ years’ experience) starts at $25+/hr
- Local, home nightly routes
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental/Vision coverage, 401(k) plan, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity to work overtime within DOT regulations
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
For immediate consideration, apply now! Then check your phone and email often for a message from us on the next step.
We are looking for:
- Valid U.S. CDL A driver’s license and acceptable driver's record
- Any amount of CDL A driving experience (those with less than 3 years of CDL A driving experience may be hired as Trainees)
- Prior training and/or experience with similar commercial equipment preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Ability to troubleshoot and make minor repairs to equipment and vehicle at job sites
- Willingness to load and unload equipment at customer site
- High priority placed on safety
- Customer service attitude
Related experience may include: Long Haul Driver, Heavy Haul Driver, Lowboy Driver, Equipment Driver, Equipment Operator, Owner-Operator, Delivery Driver. The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
As the premiere rental equipment company in North America, Sunbelt Rentals offers a highly diversified product mix including general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps, power generation, climate control & HVAC, shoring solutions, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Sunbelt Rentals