Sales Customer Service Associate
- $15 to $20 Hourly
We are looking for an outgoing, goal oriented, "people person" that has excellent customer service skills! Our Sales Representatives work to help meet the needs of all of our customers. Customer base ranges from walk ins needing help selecting a single light bulb to house packages emailed to us by a builder who needs a bid. You will mainly be working with homeowners, contractors, architects/designers, and electricians. Every sales person is responsible for obtaining their own customer base and trade accounts, whether through walk-in traffic or by going out and meeting builders on site.
· Make appointments with customers for them to select their lighting needs
· Be able to help customers select fixtures based on their preferences and not your own style
· Read floor plans and provide accurate counts of all lighting items
· Accurately price selections
· Stay within budget for each project
· See orders through to pick up/delivery
· Meet a monthly sales goal whether through inside or outside sales (We are not commission based, but individual goals help us grow as a team.)
· Treat customers with the utmost respect and appreciation
· Dress and act professionally at all times
· Experience in a related field (i.e. flooring, design studios, etc.)
· Computer proficiency required. (We use Google drive and related apps daily.)
· General knowledge of the home building and design industry a plus
· Customer service experience a plus
· Team player
· Problem solver
· Detail oriented
This position's hours are 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday and 9-2 on Saturdays. If this schedule doesn't work for you, please do not apply. Compensation depends on experience.
Our years of experience in lighting have qualified us to select the highest quality lighting products from the most reputable manufacturers. Strong relationships with our suppliers have allowed us to negotiate the best prices and shipping schedule for the quality products we sell. These relationships allow us to serve our customers with the highest quality products on the market at competitive prices.
Unlimited growth potential! Family owned small business. Great people to work for!
Sunbelt Lighting has been providing customers all over the south with the highest quality fans and lighting products for the over 40 years. Sunbelt Lighting was founded in 1982 by Beth Strickland. Over the last 10 years, we have grown rapidly, becoming one of the largest independently owned group of lighting showrooms in the Southeast. We currently have locations in Hattiesburg, Laurel, Flowood, Madison, Batesville, and Biloxi, MS, as well as Baton Rouge and Lafayette, Louisiana. Our years of experience in lighting have qualified us to select the highest quality lighting products from the most reputable manufacturers. Strong relationships with our suppliers have allowed us to negotiate the best prices and shipping schedule for the quality products we sell. These relationships allow us to serve our customers with the highest quality products on the market at competitive prices.
Sunbelt Lighting, LLCFlowood, MS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.