EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
Supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to our company, client and community, and accountability and ownership of the position.
Senior Recruiter will be responsible for successfully identifying and placing top talent in contract and/or direct hire opportunities. This opportunity will be with a leading Cannabis company in the LA area. You'll be working to recruit Lab Techs, Chemists, Sales teams and possibly other, corporate roles within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post jobs to various internet sites (career sites, industry and position associations, networking sites, local resources, etc., as needed).
- Proactively develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Source, screen, qualify and interview potential candidates.
- Input and manage all activity in companies ATS and CRM tool.
- Conduct references.
- Ensures that service standards are achieved on a continual basis to include 100% compliance on client service requirements (SLA’s).
- Meets recruiting department SOPs to include maintaining appropriate gross margin requirements for the recruiter’s tier level
- Focuses efforts on client and candidate retention/satisfaction; continually works to enhance relationships; utilizes quality control methods to ensure clients and candidates remain well satisfied with Amerit's services.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
COMPENSATION: $75-90K, total compensation
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting, human resources or relevant experience.
- BA/BS degree desired.
- Proven experience in assessing and qualifying candidates.
- Proven experience sourcing passive and active candidates utilizing up to date recruiting techniques based on position demographics and industry trends.
- Advanced communication, both oral and written, and customer service skills with both candidates and clients.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Positive attitude exhibiting flexibility, resourcefulness, and self-determination
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Suna provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.