We are looking for a motivated Sales Representative to help take our business to the next level! We currently don't have an office in the San Francisco area, so we are looking for individuals that are comfortable working from home 50% of the time and also comfortable with driving to various locations in the Bay Area to perform demos or presentations to potential customers.
This is an amazing opportunity with a well-established cannabis company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships within the cannabis industry
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and emailing
- Present “demos” to potential clients in the surrounding areas
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Proven work experience in a sales position (at least 2 years of previous experience)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- $60K base + commission
Suna provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.