We are currently looking for experienced call center representatives to work for a medical company in the Sorrento Valley Area.
Essential Functions (45% Interfaces with prospective practitioner to encourage participation in our Clinical and Fitness programs)
- Makes outbound telephone calls to prospective practitioner to raise awareness of the programs and to set field appointments.
- Makes calls to practitioners' offices to provide follow up to assigned recruiter’s initial outreach in key campaigns.
- Initiates first time calls to practitioners in low profile campaigns.
- Invites practitioners to webinars, notifies them of upcoming seminars, and advises them of field appointments if requested by practitioner.
- Manages time to ensure the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week are met, as specified by management.
- Documents calls using the appropriate systems.
- Works off of daily and weekly call lists generated from Primus database for key and on-going campaigns. Submits activity report to Manager as per protocol.
- Interacts with recruitment management as well as individual recruiters on a daily basis.
- Researches unique questions using all available sources. Refers difficult issues to Manager for appropriate answers.
- Handles incoming queue calls for absent reps as well as during high call volume in the department.
- Supports the recruitment team by conducting on-going internet searches when recruiters encounter disconnected and wrong numbers for clinical and fitness practitioners.
- Conducts data research for records in the Primus database that are determined to be inaccurate.
- Searches and researches various industry sites to include CAQH, licensure boards, competitor web sites, NPI, yellow pages, etc.
- Utilizes Primus and Promis databases to document all activity.
- High School Diploma required; Associates degree required or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum six months experience in outbound or inbound call environments and/or customer service.
- Proficient in MS Office.