Seeking a Transaction Coordinator for a temp-to-hire position, great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an excellent nationally recognized company! Full time hours.
- Provide administrative support managing various client databases.
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage calendar.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new clients
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator.
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to realtors.
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly.
- Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the collection of completed documents accordingly.
- Manage assigned originator's database; tracking active loan(s) and entering data as needed.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Prepare and submit loan applications to processing, helping to resolve any subsequent file issues and escalating processor conditions as required assisting processor in clearing any conditions placed on loan(s).
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan application status.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the customer, and keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- Analyzing customer’s credit and financial scenario and determining appropriate loan product(s).
- Pricing loan in accordance with policies and communicating fees to operations team.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a minimum of one year total experience in Mortgage lending or related field.
- MLO licensing a plus.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
SUNA Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.