We are looking for a Scholarship Coordinator to work for a non-profit organization in the Temecula area. In this role you will be responsible for the overall scholarship application process, work directly with the scholarship committee, coordinate scholar educational events, and manage social media presence. If you are looking to gain corporate experience and enjoy making a difference in the Cancer community, then we are looking for you to join the team.
- Manage the entire scholar application process from beginning to end
- Serve as liaison to scholarship committee overseeing grading process
- Clerical duties include answering phones, emails and text correspondences
- Create and manage social media posts
- Preparing budgets and ensuring adherence to them.
- Other duties as assigned
- Openness to share new ideas for events
- Outgoing and compassionate personality
- Comfortable working in a small office
- Ability to work fundraisers and events outside of hours of operation
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint); Skilled working with Google Drive and Google Docs