Marketing Specialist - Industrial Distribution
SunSource Northborough, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a meaningful career opportunity with an organization that values your goals, efforts, and dedication? We'd love for you to join our team at The Hope Group! At THG (a SunSource company) we offer access to a wide variety of career opportunities and strive to recognize and reward our associates for their hard work and commitment. If you have a desire to learn in a dynamic team environment that champions personal growth and development, we want to hear from you.
SunSource offers an industry competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits including medical, dental and 401(k)! We also provide tuition reimbursement and training opportunities.
The Marketing Specialist - Industrial Distribution supports our B2B email marketing and communications activities while implementing brand identity and ensuring consistency. This position designs and produces creative marketing materials and email/direct mail campaigns in support of lead generation, sales blitz campaigns, product placement campaigns, and marketing research. You'll also coordinate trade shows, events, seminars/webinars, and special projects.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate trade show registration, design and produce trade show marketing materials, including the development of exhibit backdrops, show-specific literature, pre and post-show activities, and follow-up campaigns
- Plan media buying and advertising
- Manage external and internal communications such as news releases and company newsletters
- Assist with administrative marketing tasks, including database and prospect list management
- Engage with current and potential customers through digital media and follow-up with/manage leads from various sources
- Support The Hope Group Business Management System [BMS] procedures and work instructions by following established processes and supporting their continual improvement
- Create marketing materials including line cards, brochures, business cards, direct mail pieces, letters and postcards, video clips, and recordings
- Design, develop and implement retail store displays, vehicle signage, etc.
- Identify and build database of prospects based on research, SIC, or other bases
- Build, maintain, and update email-marketing databases and CRM databases
- Use our email-marketing platform to segment, update, set up contact lists, generate reports, and set up email automation campaigns for new and existing customers
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Specialist to craft marketing content for the website and social media content, including product pages, landing pages, ads, etc.
- Implement Customer Satisfaction survey tools and output
- Participate in the preparation and facilitation of the Marketing CI meeting
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
What We Need from You:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing/graphics/communications field (industrial distribution or professional services preferred)
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop/Premiere Pro and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with email marketing software (i.e. MailChimp) and CRM database management
- Strong skills in graphics, HTML, and working with email templates
- Creative, organized, and able to prioritize, deliver, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, timely and accurate information-sharing, and precise attention to detail
Text "SunSource" to 25000 to Apply!!
Click here to find out why SunSource is a great place to work: WHY SUNSOURCE?
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PRO.
BusinessView all jobs at SunSource