Industrial Shop Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Price Engineering, a SunSource company, is an engineering and distribution company that serves Mobile and Industrial markets who need fluid power products and services. Price's expertise in design helps guide our customers from product selection to complete engineered hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and automation systems and solutions.
Launch your career with an innovative and confident industry leader at Price Engineering! At Price Engineering, a SunSource company, we rely on the talent and determination of our employees to help us deliver customer solutions quickly and efficiently. Working at Price isn’t just a job, but a network of individuals that have been strategically selected for their experience, energy, and creativity. Are you committed to delivering best-in-class customer service and ready to tackle new challenges and opportunities alongside a winning team? If you share these goals and values, we would love to hear from you!
The Shop Manager helps customers select products and solve problems with existing equipment. This person will be capable of identifying hose types, hose fitting, end configurations and fabricating correct replacements. You'll have the opportunity to work independently and coordinate with other colleagues as a team. This role requires a motivated self-starter with a strong interpersonal nature, integrity, and the ability to organize, prioritize, and work efficiently with a wide range of people.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize hose assembly equipment to cut, clean, crimp and cap hose assemblies
- Configure, enter and complete orders in Company’s business software; handle credit; credit card and cash transactions.
- Perform periodic inventory counts
- Utilize product knowledge of hydraulic hose, hose fittings, thread types, and plumbing adapters
- Answer phones, provide customer technical assistance/research.
- Attend and successfully complete various training courses as they pertain to store inventory and hose assembly fabrication.
- Operate fork lift and other equipment/tools
- Identify and communicate material shortages and/or issues to the General Manager
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Industry competitive compensation plan
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- We also offer tuition reimbursement and training opportunities for talented people with a desire to learn and grow!
What We Need from You:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Willingness to continue education and training
- Experience working with power tools and hand tools
- Mechanical aptitude and logical problem-solving ability
- Sound judgement and decision making ability
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
Text "SunSource" to 25000 to Apply!!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
RetailView all jobs at SunSource
Get fresh Pricing Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.