Front End Web Developer
SUNSOFT ONLINE Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
● Strong skills in HTML/CSS
● Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS
● Skilled in responsive design utilizing CSS media queries
● Knowledge of accessibility requirements for visually challenged users
● Experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap 4
● Understanding of Human Computer Interaction (HCI) in improving user experience & usability
Front End Development:
● Knowledge of and experience with Angular 2+ Framework (We currently use Angular 9+)
● Translate visual and written designs into efficient front end components
● Establish and implement best practices and standards for all front end visuals
● Research and recommend new technology to enhance user experience
● Work closely with back end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development
● Willing and able to write tests with Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
● Competency in using GIT and GitFlow, including reviewing and commenting on pull requests
● Knowledge of and experience with RESTful web services/APIs, including ability to use OpenAPI
documentation and Postman
● Knowledge of and experience with OpenID Connect (OAuth2) framework, specifically implementing
authentication/authorization in an Angular application
● Expert understanding of the HTTP request/response paradigm
The Ideal Candidate:
● Broad experience in user interface design and front end development
● Willing to mentor and build other members of the team
● Willing to work closely with business analysts on usability and design
● Experience working on a fast-paced project with ability to meet deliverables.
Are you a talented Angular 2+ Web Developer? Do you want to work in a fast paced project developing a public facing website. This development will allow child care providers to apply for stabilization grant funds with a back-end workers queue and a quality control queue that will be developed for internal workers to process applications.
Our team, the Enterprise Services Team, is a development and project management team that provides support for both external and internal applications for the Department ,enterprise efforts in project management, and enterprise software.
Application size ranges from small to large. The team provides programming support for all DWS web development.
Web applications written and maintained by our team are typically Java, with Spring MVC, Angular, and Oracle. Although we do also support both web and desktop applications written with Microsoft based technologies including but not limited to asp.net, asp.net core, and XAML.
We are currently working toward containerization of our applications and then moving them to AWS.
There are four project managers on our team with approximately 60 on-going projects for DWS. There are three Quality Assurance testers that support development accuracy and one information analyst responsible for accessibility testing.
Additional operational changes projected in this coming fiscal year include • Homeowner Assistance Funds • DWS Application Database • Funding Source Database • Remote Access Application • Ongoing maintenance Due to increased security awareness and standards. The
candidate will be full time working remotely from home. There could be instances where the candidate will be required to work on-site, in Salt Lake City.
SUNSOFT ONLINEWhy Work Here?
Awesome team who genuinely cares for you, we want to make a positive difference! let's be part of the solution!
In 2006, SunSoft was founded as software development and consulting service provider, specializing in technology and IT professionals. We began serving companies in Phoenix, Arizona, and Silicon Valley, California that needed full-time and outsourced experts. Having spent enough of our time on the applicant’s side of the table, we designed our service to better support and place job seekers, and to provide much faster results for both employers and candidates.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT