SunPlus Data Group is seeking an Information Risk Management Senior Analyst for a State Government facility in Madison, WI.
- This is for around 12 months and may extend
- Hours are generally M-F, 40 hrs/week excluding holidays
- Pay is $56-$62/hr
All interviews acceptable- preference will be given for in-person interviews
**Candidates must be able to work on-site
This procurement is not for a Security Analyst but for an Information Risk Management Senior Analyst. As such, candidates should have specific experience with managing the operational components of a Information Risk Management Program (IRMP).
This position will support the Information Risk Management Program Coordinator in the implementation, execution and maturation of the IRMP.
The position is necessary to increase the velocity of implementing, executing and maturing the IRMP. The State has invested resources into an engagement with a vendor to define the IRMP and additional resources are necessary to operationalize the program.
This is a new position and will report to the Chief Information Security Officer and take direction from the IRM Program Coordinator.
The primary duties are:
Coordinate the day to day operations of ETF's IRMP
• Collaborate with information security, information technology and business stakeholders as required to mitigate information security risks
• Collaborate with the IRM Program Coordinator to mature all facets of the IRM program.
Qualified candidate will demonstrate the following experience:
• Experience developing, implementing, maintaining and maturing an information security risk management program.
• Experience maintaining and maturing:
o security policy and standards
o security awareness program
o information security incident response plan
• Experience ensuring compliance with organization, state, and federal policies, statutes, etc., in relation to information security.
• Experience performing annual security risk assessments
• Must have ability to articulate, report and communicate risk, and mentor end users in areas of security risk and compliance
• Solid understanding of technologies used for information and data security
• Experience coordinating complex projects using project management best practice methodologies and principles.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable information risk management related experience is required
• Five (5) or more years managing the implementation and maintenance of an Information Security Management System preferably based on ISO 27001.
Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc
Why Work Here?SunPlus Data Group is a company whose senior management has logged more than 60 man-years in managing Projects Software engineering, production, and supply chain processes in Government, Aerospace / Aviation, Defense, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy and Communications industries. SunPlus offers a suite of market tested industry specific solutions and consulting services ranging from project portfolio management, program management, business process automation, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to staffing and outsourcing. Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide. SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.
Stability that comes with over 20 years of experience in Taking care of our employees and providing Service to our clients!!!