SunPlus Data Group is looking for a SAP Implementation Project / Program Release Manager to work at a State Government facility in Columbia, SC.
Project is estimated to be 12+ months, long term
This is M-F, 40 hrs a week excluding holidays
Pay will be between $125 W2 hourly (a salary + benefits option is available)
Job # 9484
*While position may be remote to start, candidates must be able to work on-site once COVID restrictions lift.
*Candidates must work on a W2 basis, no C2C. Candidates can transfer US Work Visa to SunPlus.
Scope of the project:
The Project Manager will be responsible for driving and coordinating Major, Minor and Technical Upgrades in the STO technical environment. Specifically, releases will span across multiple projects and business units that have highly integrated processes, requiring tight management from develop through system integration testing and deployment to production.
The Release Consultant will serve as a central point of contact across Business Units, Business Systems PMO and Account Management teams as well as application and infrastructure teams.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
ALL WITHIN PROJECT SCHEDULES AND OTHER DEFINED DEADLINES:
- MANAGE ALL IT PROJECTS FOR THE STO.
- CREATE AND MAINTAIN A PROJECT ROADMAP OF ALL PROJECTS.
- FACILITATE RELEASE SCOPE INTAKE, PLANNING AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT. PROVIDE COMMUNICATION ACROSS THE ORGANIZATION ON THE STATE/STATUS OR RELEASES IN-FLIGHT.
- FACILITATE PHASE GATES FROM TEST THROUGH DEPLOYMENT TO ENSURE IMPLEMENTATION READINESS AND RELEASE STABILITY.
- CREATE AND MAINTAIN RESOURCE PLANNING/CAPACITY MODELS.
- DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ACROSS ALL PROJECTS.
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- KNOWLEDGE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS, METHODS AND BEST PRACTICES SUCH AS THOSE DEFINED BY THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (PMBOK).
- STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITY TO CREATE AND MANAGE A PLAN.
- DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES AND TOOLS.
- DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE/FAMILIARITY WITH TECHNOLOGY.
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN RELATED FIELD
- PMP OR OTHER PMI PROJECT MANAGEMENT RELATED CERTIFICATION
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENTS (BANKING, INVESTING, DEBT – SOME TREASURY).
- SOME KNOWLEDGE OF SAP.
- DEMONSTRABLE SKILLS IN MANAGING DIVERSE TEAMS.
Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc
Why Work Here?SunPlus Data Group is a company whose senior management has logged more than 60 man-years in managing Projects Software engineering, production, and supply chain processes in Government, Aerospace / Aviation, Defense, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy and Communications industries. SunPlus offers a suite of market tested industry specific solutions and consulting services ranging from project portfolio management, program management, business process automation, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to staffing and outsourcing. Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide. SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.
Stability that comes with over 20 years of experience in Taking care of our employees and providing Service to our clients!!!