SunPlus Data Group is looking for an IT Project Manager / Business Analyst to work at a State Government facility in Columbia, SC.
Project is estimated to be for 12 months to start and is likely to extend
This is M-F, 40 hrs a week excluding holidays
Pay will be $60 hr W2 hourly (a salary + benefits option is available)
Job # 9412
*Candidates must work on a W2 basis, no C2C. Candidates can transfer US Work Visa to SunPlus.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- LEAD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS AND PERFORM BUSINESS ANALYST WORK OR LEAD OTHER BUSINESS ANALYSTS
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- MANAGES PROJECTS WITHIN SCOPE, TIME, COST, AND QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. MANAGES PROJECT TEAMS.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING AND DIRECTING THE INITIATION, PLANNING, EXECUTION, MONITOR/CONTROL, AND CLOSEOUT PHASES OF THE PROJECT LIFECYCLE FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE PROJECTS. COORDINATES AND MANAGES PROJECTS USING PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES FROM INCEPTION THROUGH COMPLETION. LEAD AND MANAGE PROJECT CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROCESS, QUALITY MANAGEMENT PROCESS AND PROJECT ISSUE/RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS. IDENTIFIES POTENTIAL PROBLEMS/RISK; FACILITIES PROBLEM RESOLUTION BY DETERMINING OR RECOMMENDING AND IMPLEMENTING A RISK MITIGATION STRATEGY.
- OVERSEES THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF PROJECT COMMUNICATION PLANS, WHICH MAY INCLUDE COMMUNICATING WITH ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERS ABOUT PROJECT IMPACT OR STATUS. PREPARES STATUS REPORTS AND PROVIDES UPDATES TO PROJECT STAKEHOLDERS, SPONSORS, CHAMPION, ETC. OVERSEES PROJECT DESIGN TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS, OR AGENCY’S GENERAL AND CYBER SECURITY CRITERIA, PROCUREMENT POLICY, CODES AND REGULATIONS.
- PREPARES NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT PROJECT INITIATIVE, DEVELOPS AND MAINTAIN DOCUMENTATION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROJECT LIFECYCLE.
- MENTORS PROJECT MANAGERS AND BUSINESS ANALYSTS ON PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES, TOOLS, MODELS, AND TECHNIQUES WITHIN THE INDUSTRY AND PROVIDE RECOMMENDATIONS ON BEST PRACTICES AND CORRECTIVE ACTION PLANS.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- TRADITIONAL PMI AND WATERFALL METHODOLOGIES IN BUSINESS ANALYST AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT ROLE
- AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING OR CERTIFICATIONS (TRADITIONAL OR AGILE)
- DEMONSTRATED PROFICIENCY UTILIZING MICROSOFT OFFICE, MICROSOFT VISIO, MICROSOFT EXCEL, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT PROJECT
- MANAGING ENTERPRISE LEVEL PROJECTS
- A BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN A RELATED AREA AND 10+ YEARS PROVEN PROJECT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT UI/UX EXPERIENCE
- EXPERIENCE IN OTHER TECHNOLOGY DISCIPLINES (E.G., NETWORKING, TECH SUPPORT, SECURITY, DATABASE ADMINISTRATION, ETC.)
- PROFICIENCY IN USING OFFICE 365 SUITE OF PRODUCTS
- EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS TRAINING AND FACILITATION APPROACHES
Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc
Why Work Here?SunPlus Data Group is a company whose senior management has logged more than 60 man-years in managing Projects Software engineering, production, and supply chain processes in Government, Aerospace / Aviation, Defense, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy and Communications industries. SunPlus offers a suite of market tested industry specific solutions and consulting services ranging from project portfolio management, program management, business process automation, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to staffing and outsourcing. Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide. SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.
Stability that comes with over 20 years of experience in Taking care of our employees and providing Service to our clients!!!