SunPlus Data Group is seeking an Administrative Support Clerk for a Federal Government facility in Missoula, MT
- This position is estimated to start in May 2020 and will extend for up to 5 years (minimum 1 year commitment required)
- Hours are M-F, 20 hrs week flexible schedule (no holidays or weekends)
- Candidates must be able to pass a Federal Background check including a drug test.
US Citizenship is required.
Pay is $16.82/hr broken down by $12.60 W2 hourly + additional $4.22/hr for health and welfare benefits (non-taxed health benefit pay).
The mission of the U.S. Geological Survey’s (USGS) Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center (NOROCK) is to conduct research in support of natural resources management in the mountains and plains of Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and Idaho.
The Center produces and disseminates scientific information needed for decision-making in collaboration with Federal and State land management agencies, Native American tribes, academic institutions and organizations.
The purpose of this task order is to have contractor support available to provide routine secretarial and office automation services for the headquarters administrative office in Bozeman, Montana.
Services are required an average of 20 hours per week for 52 weeks between regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
On an ongoing basis, the contractor shall provide experienced personnel to perform the following
Subtask A -- Secretarial Tasks:
1. Receive telephone calls, greet visitors, and direct visitors to NOROCK staff.
2. Handle routine copying, filing, faxing, and mailing, and organize project files.
Subtask B – Office Automation Tasks:
1. Use MS-Office Professional software to prepare various administrative reports/documents on anas needed basis.
2. Learn USGS administrative software, as required, for entering data and running reports.
3. Use the USGS Financial System to process data adjustments.
4. Work with Budget Analyst to provide budget information to NOROCK staff.
Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.