DotNet Developer- Gov Contract
SunPlus Data Group, Inc Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunplus is seeking a DOTNET Developer for our government client in Madison, WI. The rate for this 55/hr. on w2 or 62/ hr. on 1099 or C2C. This is a long-term government contract role.
50% - Execute change requests for the project’s web application built in the ASP.NET framework: Conduct regular maintenance of the web applications to reduce defects and improve performance. Update web applications to improve usability and reduce user errors. Perform SQL operations to query database and visualize results within web applications.
20% - Development of new features within the existing IT system: Build new functionality and tools to streamline data collection and analysis. Suggest and implement new tools/technologies to this end using the approved project technology stack.
10%- Testing of IT system enhancements: Implement test plans to verify new features, enhancements, and defect fixes.
10% - Documentation and troubleshooting volunteers/research staff issues related to Snapshot IT systems: Regular updates to the project’s IT documentation to ensure maintainability and business continuity. Solve day-to-day issues related to the IT infrastructure and the photo storage system.
10%- Other duties, as assigned
- Education or training in application development.
- 5+ years of professional experience working on .NET framework and programming in C#.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle or similar relational database.
- Experience in working with user requirements and translating them into working computer-based products.
- Excellent software debugging skills.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Experience documenting software applications and code.
- Prior experience of building desktop applications.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Prior experience building and scheduling remote batch jobs.
- Experience designing web user interface (UI) or user experiences (UX).
Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide.
SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.
SunPlus Data Group, IncWhy Work Here?
Stability that comes with over 20 years of experience in Taking care of our employees and providing Service to our clients!!!
SunPlus Data Group is a company whose senior management has logged more than 60 man-years in managing Projects Software engineering, production, and supply chain processes in Government, Aerospace / Aviation, Defense, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy and Communications industries. SunPlus offers a suite of market tested industry specific solutions and consulting services ranging from project portfolio management, program management, business process automation, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to staffing and outsourcing. Over the last 20 years, SunPlus Data Group has grown from a five person technology company to a full blown consulting and project management consultancy firm. SunPlus consultants have logged thousands of billable hours working with a diverse population of clients nationwide. SunPlus Data Group, Inc is a SBA 8(a) Certified, GSA schedule holder and Minority Owned firm based in Atlanta, GA providing services to our clients all over United States.