SunPlus Data Group is seeking a Data Clerk/General Administrative Clerk for a Family Military facility located on base in Tampa, FL.
This position is for 1 year to start and will extend for 4 years (5+ year position)
Hours are M-F, 40 hrs week first shift
Candidates must be able to pass a Federal Background check. US Citizenship is required.
Pay is $17.37/hr broken down by $13.15 W2 hourly + additional $4.22/hr for health and welfare benefits (non-taxed health benefit pay).
Benefits also include Federal Holiday pay, sick pay, and after your 1 year anniversary an additional 2 weeks PTO per year on top of initial benefits.
- Administers the timely and accurate input of congressionally mandated documentation for the Transition Assistance Program. Contractor is responsible for the accurate collection, input, inventory, maintenance and tracking of all forms within TAP.
- In coordination with the TAP Core Compliance Expert, the contractor reviews the attendance registration for transition assistance workshops, creates and disseminates pertinent information and inquires to program participants for the collection and entry of data for statistical reports and transition workshop registration. Inputs customer information into the Air Force Family Integrated Reporting and Statistical Tracking (AFFIRST) system.
- Maintains current integrated reports using Microsoft Office Suite software; Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint for data and statistical analysis and presentation.
- In coordination with the Relocation Manager, the contract will prepare information and referral materials to be handed out at the monthly Newcomer’s Briefing. The contractor will also input the information of all customers attending the Newcomer’s Briefing into AFFIRST.
- Review and update marketing material in the lobby and reception area. Replace books, brochures, calendars, etc. with up-to-date material. Maintain updated resources in the lobby and reception area. Includes printing and/or preparing flyers for advertisement. Restocking material may require moving boxes (up to 25 lbs) from storage location.
- Staff meetings are normally scheduled every Thursday from 0830-1000. Attendance at other staff meetings, as directed by the Director or NCOIC, will be on an as needed basis.
- The contractor will have a general knowledge of the front desk customer service procedures to cover when required.
The Contractor shall comply with AFI 33-322, Records Management Program, paragraphs 7 and 10; DoD Regulation 5400.7 Air Force Supplement, Freedom of Information Act; and AFI 33-332, Privacy Act Program. Disposition of records shall be in accordance with Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS) schedule. The Airman and Family Readiness Center Point of Contact (POC) will review all records, paper and electronic, to ensure requirements of the Records Management Program, Freedom of Information Act Program, and Privacy Act Program, are met. All records and files created and maintained shall remain the property of the Government and shall be returned to the Government upon completion or termination and under conditions of this contract.
- Associate’s degree preferred in business administration or, at a minimum, some college course work completed.
- Experience relating to work with Active Duty military personnel, Military Spouses and/or Veterans
- Must be proficient in applying and troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite applications to include MS Windows, MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint and must quickly become proficient on other available resource software in order to maintain integrated reports using Microsoft Word with Excel spreadsheet and data analysis.
- High level of proficiency in understanding of military protocol, structure, and chain of command; experience with Military and Family Readiness Center functions or similar services; understanding of family systems in a military setting, and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups.