IT Business Systems Analyst - Grand Rapids, MI
The Business System Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of business applications and software administration.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Administration, Financial, Purchasing, Sales Order Management, Inventory)
- Troubleshoot/resolve application messages
- End-user training on application functionality, how it relates to business processes
- Microsoft Management Reporter
- SalesPad (SalesPad Desktop, Data Collection, ShipTo, Automation Agent)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server management
- Ability to query (retrieve) data using SQL Server database tools.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Analytical reporting and user support using excel pivot tables or other analytical tools
- Experience with integrating data with Microsoft Office applications, such as Microsoft Word or Excel
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Results orientated attitude and strong interpersonal skills
Level of Experience:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a supporting or application "superuser" role
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics experience
Level of Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT/Systems Administration or related field
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support of software and business applications.
- Performs business needs analysis, develop or recommend process improvements.
- Interact with consultants on projects/implementations.
- Implement hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Resolves employee application issues in a timely fashion.
- Assists in planning, implementing, and supporting of business applications.
- Installation and upgrade of software.