SunLife Power is seeking a highly-motivated Field Sales Consultant in Columbia, SC. If you are canvassing now and want more upside and can or want to run a team. We are looking for Solar Field Managers to join the fastest growing solar team in the Nation. If you are an individual that has Solar Experience , wants more money and can run a team of canvassers and want to earn commissions on your team , call today.
Do you feel stuck? Head hitting the ceiling? Want or need new leadership? Want to make more money? Are you a leader and don't get the recognition? As a Solar Sales Representative at Sunlife Power you will be working for one of the fastest growing solar companies offering one of the highest paid commission structures in the industry. When you consider your future our Install times are often under 40 days and we provide a clear path for career growth & leadership opportunities.
Help us deliver on our mission: To provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others to do the same.
As a Solar Sale Representative - We have a career path for Regional Managers and Team Leaders. SunLife Power offers best in class technology and applications in the industry and stellar pipeline management. Our technology suite and support teams amplify the potential for 1-touch closings with various high-quality installing and financing partner options, ensuring the best deal for the customer and best experience for the sales representative.
Represent SunLife Power professionally by increasing solar awareness and becoming an expert on solar energy
- Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience through all interactions
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals
- Participate in continuous training opportunities to hone your craft and build leadership skills
- All sales positions’ daily responsibilities differ based on the nature of the role from qualifying customers to closing contracts through an in-home sales process
- Provide excellent customer service by managing accounts proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coach-able and self-motivated
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Able to perform with minimal supervision
- Resourceful; able to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize
- Must be available for evenings and Saturdays (if necessary)
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportation, a smart phone (iOS preferred) and a tablet or laptop computer (laptop preferred)
- Must be able to generate their own leads and will be trained on how to do it
- One of the highest paid commission structures in the industry
- Install times often under 60 days
- Clear path for career growth & leadership opportunities.
- Local and company-wide sales competitions with high-end prizes for top performers
- Best technology and applications in the industry with potential for 1-touch closing
- Various high-quality installing and financing partner options, ensuring the best deal for the customer and best experience for the sales representative
SunLife Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Commission
Pay: $100,000 - $400,000 per year
Covid-19 is very serious, we are following all CDC distancing and personal hygiene guidance
Why Work Here?
Inspiring and motivated CEO. Tons of growth potential. Uncapped commissions!