RN (Home Care) - Sign on Bonus!
SunCrest Home Health - Manchester Manchester, TN
- Expired: June 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SunCrest Companion Services of Manchester is GROWING!!
We are currently hiring for Full-Time andPRN Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide skilled visits to home care patients in the Manchester Area!
*This position is eligible for a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!**
We offer WEEKLY Pay, Flexible Schedules, and no mandatory on-call hours! You can also earn Paid Time Off when you work 32 hours or more in a week yet still receive the flexibility and perks of being part-time.
The Registered Nurse / RN in Private Care renders professional RN care to patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients.
SunCrest Companion Services of Manchester, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as applicable.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the patients.
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's orders.
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
Experience Desired: A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred
- Must have current RN licensure in state of Tennessee.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
Understands the concepts of home health care and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health care team.
Equal Opportunity Employer vets, disability.
SunCrest Home Health - Manchester
HealthcareView all jobs at SunCrest Home Health - Manchester