Project Development Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Development Associate supports our ongoing development and project efforts. They are responsible for file management, documentation, tracking project tasks, mailings, and assisting in market research. If you are a driven and enthusiastic professional, we want you to join our dynamic team. This position offers entry-level professionals a chance to learn all aspects of the solar industry from project conception through final construction and grow within an industry leading company.
- Manage administrative tasks such as filing and organization.
- Create and manage tracking documents related to sales and project development.
- Facilitate document execution and recording with registries.
- Communicate with towns and government departments to assist in sales and project development.
- Assist in sales and project development tasks.
- Work with accounting to facilitate billing functions.
- Assist development team during closings and throughout the project
- Assist in market and policy research
- Bachelor’s or relevant education required; work experience in lieu of degree will also be considered.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills.
- Comfortable learning quickly and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to balancing competing priorities and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Research experience.
- Administrative or office experience.
- Knowledge of issues impacting solar and storage industries.
- Passion for clean, renewable energy.
· Salary $30,000 to $50,000 – commiserate with experience.
· Health, dental, & vision insurance with company contribution.
· Paid Company Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days.
3021 Airport Pulling Rd N Suite 201 NaplesNaples, FL
Get fresh Associate Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.