We're looking for a Correspondent Renovation Sales Manager Nationwide
The Correspondent Renovation Sales Manager will be responsible for the solicitation and development of new business and maintain existing relationships with correspondent lenders within Sun West’s Correspondent Renovation Channel. This position requires a self-directing individual to interact and collaborate with leadership teams including sales, operations, secondary marketing, compliance and loan administration departments. A deep understanding of renovation loan products, services, underwriting guidelines and agency programs as well as knowledge of functional areas of mortgage loan origination and loan servicing is required.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
Pay: Aggressive Compensation Plan
Essential Job Functions
· Solicit Correspondent Government and Conventional renovation loan business through effective prospecting of correspondent lenders
· Generate Correspondent renovation loan business via telephone, email, and in person
· Source new correspondent lenders on an ongoing basis and submit required documentation for approval
· Acts as a liaison between Sun West and the correspondent lender throughout all phases of the loan process.
· Manage customer support processes for customers
· Assist in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from the correspondent as required by Sun West’s underwriting/processing guidelines
· Develop and manage all business opportunities within a defined territory
· Maintain sales contacts, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports
· Performs other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to stay organized, disciplined and accountable for results
· Strong understanding of renovation financing products and process flow
· Proven success in a production role
· Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for client service
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
Sun West Mortgage-Since 1980
Why Work Here?Sun West is a nationwide full-service mortgage seller /servicer with over 40 years of experience. As one of the fastest growing mortgage bankers we provide exceptional service, technology, and product innovation. Sun West has set the mark in the Mortgage industry as one of the leading company’s offering a full product set including Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA, 203K, single close construction, Reverse Mortgages, Non QM, Investor Loans and other specialty products. We have flexible and responsible underwriting. We do manual underwriting on conventional loans. Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
Work with a Team of experienced mortgage executives committed to your success and closing loans on time