***Looking for Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant***
Sun West has significant technology to allow both sales and sales support more time to close more loans. One very time consuming task this position usually requires is stacking conditions into the LOS and at Sun West, this is automated, allowing LOA's to do twice as many loans and thus increasing your income. Our average Loan Officer Assistant is closing 25+ deals per month. More importantly, hours are usually less than 40-45 hours per week so you still have time for a life and family outside of work!
The position comes with a "competitive compensation package". We also offer full medical, dental and vision benefits as well as 401K matching after 365 days (1 year).
• Responsible for providing support to Loan Officer's.
• Working directly with borrowers and the LO to get the file ready for submission.
• Assisting senior processors with clearing internal conditions, CD's and LE's.
• Primary focus of the position is to manage the clerical/administrative and loan processing duties.
• Ordering appraisals, VOE;s, Insurance and Condo Certs
• Requesting fees from escrow and uploading fees into the LOS.
• Requesting disclosures from the disclosure team.
• Following up with borrowers and chasing down approval conditions.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
• Demonstrate excellence in internal/external customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to comprehend and follow directions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Customer service focused.
• Strong PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems.
• Loan Officer assistant with a minimum of 3 years experience
• Spanish speaking a plus
• Ability to multitask: managing multiple calendars, etc.
• Must be extremely coach-able
• Ability to follow a daily checklist
• Must welcome flexible hours
• Adept in Microsoft Office
• Must have ability to calculate income
• Knowledgeable in running D/U and LP
• Must be familiar with home loan application process
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
Sun West Mortgage-Since 1980
Why Work Here?Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS ID 3277 is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. The company's excellent service and fast turn-time have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products with low rates and excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD-approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac Seller Servicer and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization. Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
Work with a Team of experienced mortgage executives committed to your success and closing loans on time. Remote Opportunity available.