Mountain Vehicle Mechanic
- Posted: over a month ago
A Mountain Vehicle Mechanic is part of a team that is responsible for service and repair of heavy equipment, snow cats, trucks, snowmobiles and various other equipment need to support mountain operations.
Mountain Vehicle Mechanic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and clean environment in the shop at all times
- Repair and maintain diesel and gas engines
- Work as part of a team; assist other employees in diagnosis and repairs
- Preventative maintenance and repair of fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Trouble shooting mechanical, hydraulic, computer and electrical systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Move equipment safely in and out of service building
- Complete work orders & daily paperwork as required
Mountain Vehicle Mechanic Qualifications:
- Experience with the diagnosis and repair electrical and computer systems on modern vehicles.
- Experience with the diagnosis and repair of major mechanical systems on modern vehicles
- Familiarity with heavy equipment maintenance previous experience on snow cats preferred.
- Ability to drive ATVs, snowmobiles, snow cats and trucks for equipment recoveries and on-hill repairs.
- Welding experience preferred
- Must have a current, valid US drivers license
- Must have basic tools and tool box.
Sun Valley Resort
AddressSun Valley, ID
AutomotiveView all jobs at Sun Valley Resort